Halloween is around the corner, but why should the kids have all the fun? You may be too old to go trick-or-treating, but youâ€™re never too old to enjoy an edible. In a legal environment with your friends ages 21+
, marijuana edibles can be a unique addition to a spooky night. Know the amount you can legally possess, ask your budtender about potency levels, and always start with a small serving size. And you already know to keep all edibles away from those youngsters who may be knocking on your door. With that said, here are a few ideas for a frighteningly edible Halloween:
- Edible candy â€“ Candy edibles can be found in many varieties: lollipops, gummy bears, or sour, caramel, and mint-flavored chews, to name a few. If you have a sweet tooth, edible marijuana candy will do the trick.
- Edible chocolate â€“ A little more sophisticated than its candy cousin, edible marijuana chocolate is a great sweet treat option. From fudge to dark chocolate, in everything from a bar to a bean to a mini-sized bite, you have a choice in feeding your inner chocoholic.
- Edible baked goods â€“ For a more filling edible, why not try a cookie, bar, or brownie? Many recipes exist out there if you want to bake your own. Or if hanging out in the kitchen is not your idea of a good time, you can buy your edible marijuana baked goods already made.
- Edible granola bars â€“ Feeling a little health-conscious? Donâ€™t want the sugar shock from all that candy? An edible marijuana granola bar may still taste sweet, but at least you can get the benefits of nutrition and fiber on top of it.
- Edible drinks â€“ Thatâ€™s right, edibles come in liquid form, too. Instead of your usual gin and tonic (or Bloody Maryâ€”since it is Halloween and all), go for a marijuana edible you can sip, especially if youâ€™re sensitive to the smell or flavor of cannabis or are a first-time user and want to ease into the effects of THC.
Remember: individuals consuming edibles can have very different levels of tolerance. Also, due to the quality of the ingredients, not all edibles are the same. Learn more about edibles
so that you can use them safely in any setting.
Visit Altitude Dispensary, your best dispensary in Denver, for a variety of edible products. Stop by before Halloween to see their selection. And be sure to sign up for their Loyalty Program to earn points toward merchandise.